- Therapy Session (50 min/hour sessions): $160.00 – This is the most common type of session. I typically schedule my sessions to start on the hour, and end at ten minutes before the next hour.
- Extended Session (80 min/1.5 hour session): $220.00 – It can be useful to do extended sessions, particularly when doing intensive EMDR work.
- Intensives: (2 hr intensive $280, 3 hr intensive $390) – For some people it can be beneficial to work longer blocks of time in a single day. Use of intensives is dependent on therapeutic usefulness and scheduling availability. A deposit is required when scheduling an intensive.
- On Location Session: $275.00 – This is a regular 50 minute session that is conducted at your location. This is a premium service and sliding scale is not offered for this service. Price includes 15 miles travel from my office location. Greater distances or longer sessions will impact the price of this service. It is the clients responsibility to ensure that a quiet and private space is available for the session.
- Free 30 minute consultation is available. This allows you to meet me, ask some questions, learn more about how I work, and for you to share a bit about why you’re seeking therapy.
- I offer a sliding scale to help make quality therapy more accessible. I am happy to discuss this with you during our free 30 minute consult.
- I offer Evening and Saturday appointments.
I do not accept insurance. It can be harmful in our society to be labeled with a mental health diagnosis. Because I do not work with insurance I am not required to make nor report a formal diagnosis. I also believe that the type of treatment and the number of sessions provided should be determined by the client and therapist, not an insurance company.
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!